safework nsw - are you at risk?
Safework are out in force inspecting Return to Work Programs -are you sure your return to work Programs complies with the new SIRA Guidelines? It is important that every business is aware of their WHS obligations.
RETURN TO WORK PROGRAM – ARE YOU COMPLIANT?
You may not be meeting your workers compensation obligations.
- Is your ‘If you get injured at work’ poster displayed prominently in the workplace?
- Do you have a compliant customised Return to Work Program?
- Do your workers understand the Return to Program and what to do following an injury?
- Do you have a competent Return to Work Coordinator?
- Do you keep and maintain a register of injuries?
- If your injured worker is back at work, do they have a Return to Work plan? And a rehab provider (if needed)?
- If your worker is not back at work, do you have an action plan consistent with the Recover@Work
STILL UNSURE TO ONE OR MORE OF THE ABOVE?
You need to contact SS&T now to discuss if you are meeting your WHS obligations.
Have you had a worker injury in the last couple of years? If so, chances are Safework may be stopping by to see you!
GET IT DONE
Are you confident you are meeting the minimum WHS requirements as an employer?
Get it done now to avoid potential notices and even fines!
We can do a Return to Work audit on your procedures for as little as $999 (exc GST)